1. there is a region named "Foo6" in cluster
2. RESTAPI for Management is on.
steps to reproduce
1. create index by GFSH, with a "." in index name, such as "Foo6.name2"
2. get all the indexes by REST API for Management, [GET]'/management/v1/indexes'
3. in the response of [GET]'/management/v1/indexes', a index named "Foo6.name2" will be found in the index list
4. and there is a "self" link in the links part of "Foo6.name2", it will be "http://localhost:7070/management/v1/regions/Foo6/indexes/Foo6.name2"
5. and then , when you click on this link, you will get an error response: "Index 'Foo6' does not exist."
1. can get a index by click that link.
1. maybe RESTAPI for Management can not deal with "." as index name