There is no information in documentation (https://geode.apache.org/docs/guide/18/reference/statistics_list.html) about the following statistics:
- Region Entry Eviction - Heap based eviction (HeapLRUStatistics)
- Thread stats (VMThreadStats)
- Client-to-Server communication (ClientSendStats)
- Disk Store stats (DiskStoreStatistics)
There are also these errors in statistics names (doc not aligned with code):
- "Locator (LocatorStatistics)" should be "Locator (LocatorStats)"
- "Region Entry Eviction – Size-based (LRUStatistics)" should be "Region Entry Eviction – Size-based (MemLRUStatistics)"
- "Continuous Querying (CQStatistics)" should be "Continuous Querying (CqQueryStats)"
- "Gateway Queue (GatewayStatistics)" should be "Gateway Sender statistics (GatewaySenderStatistics)"
- "Function Execution (FunctionServiceStatistics)" should be "Function Execution (FunctionStatistics)"
Also, I cannot find references in the code about the "Delta Propagation (DeltaPropagationStatistics)" described in the documentation