Author: Patrick Rhomberg <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 13:27:34 2017 -0700
GEODE-1274: Migration from PulseLogWriter to Log4j standard and removal of associated classes.
* To avoid dependency on geode-core, the pulse loggers are instantiated directly from LogManager, rather than canonical LogService (which itself extends LogManager).
* Significant reduction of logging level state checks, relying on Log4j handling.
* Significant reduction of string concatenation, relying on Log4j2 string substitutions.
* Reduction of logging using an exception e.getMessage, favoring instead passing the exception itself for the stacktrace.
* Multiple identical exception blocks collapsed.
* this closes #446