Added a patch with some examples for review.
Also uploaded the site to http://www.kinoshita.eti.br/public_files/site/examples.html, so you can see it in your browser too.
- Added links to javadoc, just like DBTUtils does
- Added examples for Predicate, Function and Procedure, following the order that they appear in the main page
- Added an extra example that combines the three functors with generator and composite functors
- Removed the information on how to build
- Moved the practical part (and more advanced) to the bottom of the page, so the reader may already have some notion on the basics before reading it
Seems like the links to all the code katas are being redirected to http://pragdave.pragprog.com/. Not sure if they are available somewhere else or should be removed/updated.
I'm learning functional programming to use Functor in another open source project, so forgive me in case there are any mistakes. Feel free to modify the patch, criticize or propose changes. No hard feelings
Cheers, have a great WE.
Bruno P. Kinoshita