It says in the document: Set the SSL protocol used for this channel. Supported values are "SSL" and "TLS". Defaults to "TLS".
Actually the available value could be TLSv1, TLSv1.1, TLSv1.2, SSLv3. This is mentioned https://mina.apache.org/mina-project/userguide/ch11-ssl-filter/ch11-ssl-filter.html at the bottom.
But the things is, the method here actually doesn't work. Because the ssl protocol set in the is never used. Check you will see this:
Configuration of cipher suites was set into but no protocol. It seems protocols are missing.
|if (ssl.getEnabledCipherSuites() != null)
This leads to a problem:
In protocols will be set into . Because protocol was lost when building sslFilter, so the protocols setting never work.
|if (this.sslFilter.getEnabledCipherSuites() != null)
I found this because I scanned FTP with Nmap. I set it to critical because it's a security issue and hope it can be fixed soon.