Affects Version/s: 1.0.0-M1, 1.0.0-M2, 1.0.0-M3
Fix Version/s: 1.0.0-M4
I don't know that this issue could be solved, due the fact that is part of the API and there is some people already using the library.
- Get the fully qualified name.
- Get the file short name.
The terms "full name" or "short name" are not used in none standard library that I know.
For the former the terms used are "path", "absolute path", "full path"
For the latter the used are "basename" or "name". The term shorname recall the short name of the vfat file system.
Usually "fully qualified names" terminology is not used in about file paths.
- Get the full path from the base directory of the FileSystemView.
- @return a path where the path separator is '/' (even if O.S. uses another character as path separator).
- Get the file name (basename) of the file
- @return the last part of the file path (the part after the last '/').