GitHub user sunjincheng121 opened a pull request:
FLINK-6598[table] Fix `DataStreamGroupAggregateRule` and `DataStrea…
The changes of this PR. is modify the `matches` method of `DataStreamGroupAggregateRule` and `DataStreamGroupWindowAggregateRule`. Add the `!agg.getAggCallList.isEmpty` condition.
- [x] General
- The pull request references the related JIRA issue ("
FLINK-6598[table] Fix `DataStreamGroupAggregateRule` and `DataStreamGroupWindowAggregateRule` matches error.")
- The pull request addresses only one issue
- Each commit in the PR has a meaningful commit message (including the JIRA id)
- [ ] Documentation
- Documentation has been added for new functionality
- Old documentation affected by the pull request has been updated
- JavaDoc for public methods has been added
- [x] Tests & Build
- Functionality added by the pull request is covered by tests
- `mvn clean verify` has been executed successfully locally or a Travis build has passed
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/sunjincheng121/flink
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #3922
Author: sunjincheng121 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
FLINK-6598[table] Fix `DataStreamGroupAggregateRule` and `DataStreamGroupWindowAggregateRule` matches error.