Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
The planned structure for the new Getting Started Guide is
- Flink Overview (~ two pages)
- Project Setup
- Example Walkthrough - Table API / SQL
- Example Walkthrough - DataStream API
- Docker Playgrounds
- Flink Cluster Playground
- Flink Interactive SQL Playground
In this ticket we add the Flink Cluster Playground, a docker-compose based setup consisting of Apache Kafka and Apache Flink (Flink Session Cluster) and an SQL-Client.
The general setup should be in line with
- Where to host the SQL Client image? Can we somehow also use existing plain Flink images?