Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Here is, what we are looking for:
- We have flink HA dockerized cluster with (3 zookeepers, 2 job-managers, 3 task-managers).
- We are using HDFS from the flink to store some data. The problem we are facing is that, we are not able to pass 2 name-node IPs in config.
- These are the config parameters we want to add two name-node IPs
- "state.checkpoints.dir: hdfs://X.X.X.X:9001/flinkdatastorage"
- "state.backend.fs.checkpointdir: hdfs://X.X.X.X:9001/flinkdatastorage"
- "high-availability.zookeeper.storageDir: hdfs://X.X.X.X:9001/flink/recovery"
Currently we are passing only one name-node IP
I have attached the sample docker-entrypoint.sh file: