Adobe Flex SDK Previous
Affected OS(s): All OS Platforms
Language Found: English
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open and run the attached FXP
2. Click the "Small Thumb" button
3. Note that small thumbnail draws as an unscaled 300x200 image
4. Click the "Big Thumb" button
5. Note that the big thumbnail, which has a natural size of 640x480, draws scaled to 300x200. This is wrong.
6. Click the "Inval" button
7. Note that the big thumbnail is now unscaled, and clipped to the VideoDisplay bounds. This is right.
Big thumbnail is scaled to the size of the small thumbnail
When scaleModel is "none" or "letterbox", setting thumbnailSource should properly adjust the size of the thumbnail.
Workaround (if any):
Call invalidateDisplayList() after setting the thumbnailSource