tax attached to the loan charge is not getting affected at the loan/accounting level
1. Create a tax component-> create a tax group with the component created.
2. Create loan charge(any parameter, refer to the attachment for the parameters I used) and map the tax group created.
3. Add the charge to the loan product (with periodic accrual accounting) enabled
4. create/approve/disburse a loan from that loan product.
5. Ideally the charge with the tax attached should have JE splits for charge amount and tax amount separated.
But the tax bifurcation is not happening
product config screenshot, charge config screenshot, tax config screenshot, and loan issue screenshot for more understanding
Please add a comment if you need any help