FELIX-4023 fixed, we're still seeing bogus behavior of the scr-plugin when running in the context of m2e.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a maven project using bundle-plugin und scr-plugin 1.12 in eclipse/m2e
- create two @Component annotated classes
- check that "Build automatically" is enabled in eclipse workspace
- force a clean rebuild of the project (Project menu -> Clean...) and check the generated manifest file
- Service-Component header references both component descriptor files
- modify one of the @Component classes and safe
- this triggers an incremental build of the project
- check the manifest file again
- Service-Component header only references the descriptor xml of the modified class
Thus, the manifest file is broken after the incremental build.