Bundle to simplify usage of JAAS within OSGi environment.
It supports following features
1. It can work both in Standalone and AppServer deployments i.e. in those environment where global JAAS configuration might be used by other applications and our usage of JAAS should not affect them
2. It enables usage of OSGi Configuration support to dynamically configure the login modules.
3. It allows LoginModule instances to be created via factories registered in OSGi Service Registry
4. It does not require the client to depend on any OSGi API
5. It works well with the dynamic nature of the OSGi env 6. Implementation depends only on Core OSGi API and ConfigAdmin
Complete details are provided at . Discussion thread on Felix dev mailing list is at