A system test in CXF-DOSGi loads a number of bundles (48 to be precise). Running it with Equinox is fine, but with Felix the system (driven through Pax-Exam) hangs just after initialization. It seems a resolution issue.
Here's how to reproduce:
1. Check out CXF-DOSGi from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/trunk
2. First simply do a build with 'mvn install' from the root to get
everything ready (you may have to set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512m)
3. cd into systests2/multi-bundle
4. Then run: 'mvn install -Dtest=TestDiscoveryRountrip' from there.
You will see that it runs some test (which uses a fairly large number
of bundles). It's currently configured to use Equinox via Pax Exam.
5. Applying the attached patch will change it to use Felix.
6. Run: 'mvn install -Dtest=TestDiscoveryRountrip' again, and you'll
see that just after 'Welcome to Felix' it hangs. Sometimes it wakes up after about 10 minutes...