This patch makes a lot of changes. The end result should be:
1. The API2 tests should now run
2. The comet-based message interface is now added back at api2/user/messages?timeout=10 (or any other number - eventually this will define the timeout length)
3. The message response format has been updated.
1. Updated MsgParserSpecs and Api2Specs to properly start and stop the JettyTestServer using specs before/after definitions for setup and teardown of the environment.
2. Updated Message.scala to make it possible to get at the body and metadata of a message using a Message object.
3. Refactored out the XML helper code in API2 into a trait.
4. Updated API2.scala extensively to accomplish changes (2) and (3) above.