As hadoop operation user, want a host-level Overview Heatmap diagram for servers like hadoop nodes like NameNode/DataNode/RegionServer, so that we could easily identity healthy/unhealthy overview status of the whole cluster:
1) HDFS Heatmap (Namenode/DataNode) / HBase HeatMap (HMaster/HRegionServer)
2) Use red for unhealthy and green for healthy nodes
3) Support to display more detail status/metrics while hovering on certain node (we could continuously add highlighted metrics in the detail section)
4) Support easily switch from `HeatMap`/`List` view by icon buttons
5) We should make sure our diagram compatible and rich information if possible instead of separate different information everywhere.