Affects Version/s: 1.15.0
Fix Version/s: None
Don't know how if this is the best place for this request but,
Some operation are realized that eventually change the name of the column when requesting a csvh file (with header),
These operations are not documented.
Although it's possible to read HeaderBuilder.java, It will be interesting to create a section in documentation to explain at least the principle of these different cases to avoid stupid problems/difficulties
List of operations (maybe not exhaustive) :
- Trim() on CSV column name
- Others characters than [a-zA-Z0-9_] are replace by '_' (underscore)
- Fieldname starting with '_' (underscore) are prefixed by 'col'
- Fieldname starting with [^a-zA-Z] are prefixed 'col_'
- Quotation marks are removed
- If char is unique
- if [a-zA-Z] do nothing
- elif [0-9] prefix with col_
- else reanme in column_[0-9]+ where [0-9]+ designs the position of the column
- Duplicate columns names (case insensitive) are suffixed with _[0-9]+ (starting from "_2")