Steps to reproduce bug:
- storage contains folder with "write only" permission;
- Drill option "storage.list_files_recursively" is false;
- query result for "SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.`FILES`;" shows the list of the files and folders for every workspace for each storage plugin;
- set Drill option "storage.list_files_recursively" to true;
- run query "SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.`FILES`;"
Drill returns empty results table if workspace has a folder with "write only" permission. Even if this workspace contains files and folders, that have "read" access right.
Drill returns list of files for each folder with "read" permission and hide files list for "write only" folders. Showing only folders name when permission is "write only".
This bug can be reproduced on "Amazon S3" and "File System" Drill storage plugins.
In "drillbit.log" for "File System" Drill storage plugin:
In "drillbit.log" for "Amazon S3" Drill storage plugin: