- Introduce two new command line options to qdstat called --all-routers and --all-entities
- qdstat --all-routers - Is the same as - qdstat --all-routers --g.
- Will display general information from all interior routers if the qdstat client connects to an interior router.
- Will display general information from only that edge router if the qdstat client connects to an edge router
- qdstat --all-entities
- Will display information on all entities from only that interior or edge router that the qdstat client is connecting to.
- qdstat --all-entities -c
- Error. Cannot ask for all entities and also specifically ask for connection entity ?
- qdstat -c
- As usual, just display connections in the router that the qdstat client is connecting to
- qdstat -c --all-routers
- Will display connection information for all interior routers in the network if the qdstat client is connected to an interior router
- Will display connection information for only that edge router if the qdstat client is connected to and edge router.
- qdstat --all-entities --all-routers
- Same as qdstat --all-routers (see #2)
- General stuff
- Include date timestamp when the dump was taken
- Display in stdout just like other qdstat options
- Aggregated output must consist of distinct sections which pertain to each router and should be preceded by the router id for easy identification