This improvement makes the following changes to logging, the management tools, and the available metrics:
- The ROUTER_CORE log source has been deprecated and its events consolidated into the ROUTER log source.
- The INFO level in the ROUTER source has new events for tracing the opening and closing of connections and the attaching and detaching of links.
- Connection and Link events are identified and traceable: Connection events are prefixed with [C#] where # is a unique connection identifier. Link events are prefixed with [C#][Lx} where # is the connection identifier and x is a unique link identifier.
- Connection open logs now contain the full set of information about the connection, including vhost, user-id, security info, container-id, and the properties map.
- Link open logs contain full source and target data.
- Link close logs display the terminal metrics for the link.
- The output of qdstat -a and qdstat -l has been simplified and streamlined.
- Settlement rate for links has been moved into the router and is now reported in qdstat -l.
- New metrics for delayed settlement (beyond 2 second and beyond 10 seconds) have been added per-link and globally.