Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
We need DAOs (Data Access Objects) for mapping LDAP entries to Java objects.
The first version should just generate one DAO for one Java bean class and only map simple data types (no relationships between objects).
The DAO should support basic CRUD operations:
- T getById( String id ) - where id is the RDN attribute value
- Collection<T> getAll()
- create( T object)
- update(T object)
- delete(T object)
Required parameters, to be added to wizard:
- Container entry (by default the parent of the selected entry): for read operations this information is used as search base; for write operations this information is used to determine the DN of the entry.
- Object classes of the LDAP entries (by default the object classes of the selected entry). For read operations this information is used to compose the search filter; for the create operation this information is used to set the object classes of the entry
- The RDN attribute to use (by default the RDN attribute of the selected entry): this information is used to determine the RDN and DN of the entry
- Connection parameters like hostname, port, encryption, bind DN, password (for default values this information can be obtained from IEntry.getBrowserConnection().getConnection()
The new Apache Directory LDAP API should be used.
|Transition||Time In Source Status||Execution Times||Last Executer||Last Execution Date|
|23d 11h 1m||1||Kasun Lakpriya||10/Aug/10 08:42|
|485d 9h 24m||1||Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot||08/Dec/11 18:06|
|Status||Resolved [ 5 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|