We got plenty of errors everytime we imported a openldap-scheme. We did following steps:
1. Open Apache Studio
2. Open schema-editor view
3. Create a new schema-project (in this step don't import any schema)
4. After creating the new project, do a right-click and choose "import". Choose "open ldap".
5. Import "core" schema
After importing the core schema, plenty of errors appears in the problems-view. We got the same problems on the windows box and
on a ubuntu virtual machine. But the strange thing is, we got at least one installation running on a ubuntu machine (no virtual machine) without
any problems. The schema-editor is not usable in this state.
|Assignee||Stefan Seelmann [ seelmann ]|
|Fix Version/s||1.5.0 [ 12313682 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Status||Resolved [ 5 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|