Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Currently collective attributes are treated as normal user attributes. We have to improve LS to handle them better:
- Entry Editor, Search Result Editor:
- Make them unmodifyable in normal entries, Provide a link to the collective attribute subentries (collectiveAttributeSubentries=<dn>)
- Let them modifyable in collective attribute subentries (objectClass=collectiveAttributeSubentry)
- Mark collective attributes.
- Copy/Paste: Filter collective attributes when pasting an entry
- New Entry wizard: Filter collective attributes, when using an existing entry as template
- Export: Filter collective attributes when exporting to LDIF or DSML
- Import: Filter collective attributes when importing from LDIF or DSML
- Provide preferences/options for the user to activate/deactivate the filters.