Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.0.0-M3
During my experiments and tests of removing one-level and sub-level indices at least one integration test "SearchAuthorizationIT" failed (the test fails recursivelyDelete()). A debugging session showed that the follwing:
- in recursivelyDelete() multiple search requests are done which leads to multiple open cursors in the XDBM search engine
- an entry is deleted
- when the open cursors are advanced wrong/unexpected entries are returned
I was able to create a small test that shows the problem:
- the index contains six tuples:
- a cursor over the index is created and advanced two times, the expected tuples (a,1) and (b,2) were returned
- now tuple (c,3) is deleted
- when the cursor is advanced again the tuple (b,2) is returned again! I had expected (d,4).
Note that this doesn't happen with AvlIndex.