Version 2.0.0-M3 has been released a couple months ago.
Assigned the remaining opened JIRA to the next iteration (2.0.0-M4).
Postponed to 2.0.0-RC1
Let's postpone this to 1.5.2 since I may not be able to deliver a stable solution before 1.5.1.
Can you give status on this Ersin and determine if we should move it to 1.5.2?