Affects Version/s: 1.5
Fix Version/s: None
Operating System: other
While testing our application we ran into a strange Digester parse issue.
It looks like the Digester sometimes forgets to parse a value in the xml. Here
1. If we fire testscript A that doesnot comply to the schema we set on the
Digester then we get a parsing error as expected. The error is that field Z in
the xml was not valid.
2. We fire testscript B which should return an answer. The first time we fire
it the Digester doesnot map field Z (which now has a valid value) to the java
class as defined in the rule file.
3. We fire testscript B again unchanged and now field Z is mapped by the
Digester to the correct attribute in the corresponding java class.
If at point 1 we dont fire testscript A (with the invalid value for attribute Z)
but say C or any other this doesnot occur and we get the reply we expect......
It seems like that after a call which results in a SAXException due to an
invalid value in the XML according to the attached schema the next call fails
to parse the xml correctly to the java object defined in the rule file. The
third call however (which is exactly the same as the second) succeeds.
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Affects Version/s||1.5 Final [ 12311691 ]|
|Status||Resolved [ 5 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Transition||Time In Source Status||Execution Times||Last Executer||Last Execution Date|
|984d 3h 11m||1||Henri Yandell||09/Mar/07 20:39|