svn stat for patch
This change affects the following tests:
junitTests/lang/LangSuite.java (currently only listing BooleanTest.java)
After this change, support for JSR169 run is implemented in a basic way in the new junit base jdbc test class, BaseJDBCTestCase (see also
After this change, support for JSR169 is implemented for the junitTests/lang/LangSuite.java.
As a side-effect, also, the SUR* tests are now dependent on the new ...util/BaseJDBCTestCase class rather
then the default junit TestCase. (See
I also removed the dependency on util.DerbyJunitTest.java, after copying the println, printstacktrace and alarm methods into BaseJDBCTestCase.java.
I tried to make the junitTests/lang/LangSuite.java use the BaseJDBCTestCase, but it was too involved for me to tackle at this time, I'll leave that to someone else. I had to modify junitTests/lang/BooleanTest.java further because in addition to using java.sql.Driver, it was also using java.math.BigDecimal.
With the changes in place, I can successfully run with both jdk142 and wctme5.7_foundation the following tests:
With the changes in place, the test
which is currently not in any suite, failed for me like this:
> There was 1 error:
> 1) testHeldScrollableResultSetScanInProgress(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionT
ests.tests.jdbcapi.HoldabilityTest)ERROR XSCB8: The btree conglomerate 1,142,688
,750,742 is closed.
> Tests run: 15, Failures: 0, Errors: 1
Hopefully someone can verify that this test is still running as expected after my change, it fails for me with
jdk14 with, or without my changes, although it seems the conglomerate number is different.
Note, that after my change, with wctme5.7_foundation this test passes, which I found peculiar, but I'll not look into that either.
derbynet/SqlExceptionTest.junit passes with -Dframework=DerbyNetClient, but I have not run it with
wctme5.7_foundation, because we don't run networkserver with that setup.
I have not looked at the junitTests/derbynet/Compatibility junit test, as they are only run in derbynetclientmats and thus,
do not run with wctme5.7_foundation like this; and I didn't change anything that the test depends on.