For the 2015 Google Summer of Code, I am offering to mentor a
student for general bug fixing of the Derby database.
The Derby JIRA has collected the community's knowledge about
known bugs in Derby, and there are plenty of bugs for us to work on.
If you take on this project, with assistance from me, you'll:
- select Derby issues from the Derby issue to fix
- reproduce those problems by writing and running tests
- develop patches to address the problems
- work with the community to get the patches reviewed
- have your reviewed and accepted contributions committed to the next Derby release.