Attaching d5883-1a.diff, which makes the following changes:
1) Removes EmbedResultSet169, EmbedPreparedStatement169, EmbedCallableStatement169
2) Makes EmbedResultSet, EmbedPreparedStatement and EmbedCallableStatement non-abstract
3) Makes Driver169 create instances of EmbedResultSet, EmbedPreparedStatement and EmbedCallableStatement instead of the classes with the "169" suffix
4) Removed references to the removed classes from build.xml, and also updated it to use jsr169compile.classpath when compiling the classes that are supposed to work on CDC/FP
5) Removed an unused import in ViewDescriptor.java. Although this sounds like an unrelated change, this import in fact made the build pull in many implementation classes when building one of the iapi targets. This made it compile the classes touched by this patch using the wrong classpath, which resulted in build errors after they were made non-abstract (the classes were compiled against the JDBC 3 interfaces, but only implemented the JSR-169 subset)
I ran suites.All on Oracle Java ME Embedded Client 1.1, and suites.All and derbyall on Java 7. All tests passed.