The attached patch makes the following changes to the brokered class tree:
1) Moved the JDBC 3.0 methods from BrokeredPreparedStatement30 to BrokeredPreparedStatement, to enable reuse of them in BrokeredCallableStatement30.
2) Removed the JDBC 3.0 PreparedStatement methods from BrokeredCallableStatement30, since they're now inherited from BrokeredPreparedStatement.
3) Moved the JDBC 3.0 CallableStatement methods from BrokeredCallableStatement30 to BrokeredCallableStatement.
4) Moved the JDBC 3.0 methods from BrokeredConnection30 to BrokeredConnection.
5) Removed the now empty BrokeredConnection30, BrokeredPreparedStatement30 and BrokeredCallableStatement30 classes, and made Driver30.newBrokeredConnection() return a BrokeredConnection instance instead of a BrokeredConnection30 instance.
All the regression tests ran cleanly with the patch.