With weme 6.2 (j2ME/Foundation), with the following in ijTest5:
I get a diff with weme 6.2 if all three lines are there, because the database was already created. With showNoConnectionsAtStartup=true this gets masked...
If I comment out the createDatabase property line, I get a diff because of an extra connection (i.e. it shows Connection0 and Connection1. This is because of the CleanDatabase Setup).
If I comment out also the ij.dataSource.databaseName line, I get an extra line with error message 'XJ004: Database ' ' not found.
And if I don't set ij.dataSource at all, we get the getURL(String) method not found error.
In all, I don't think this test can be made to work exactly the same with j2ME as with the more richer jvms.
In the old harness we handled this sort of difference by adding another master file, but although it would've made the test work, maintaining multiple masters is a nightmare, and as this test never ran with JSR169/j2ME/Foundation, and it's not testing major functionality, but only one test case, I think it's ok to not run this with JSR169/j2ME/Foundation.
So I'm attaching a patch that I will commit shortly, which skips this test from running with JSR169, both in the test itself and in the tools._Suite.
In addition, I noticed the .sql file still mentions ConnOne, which was removed, so I changed that to say Connection0.