convert derbynet/getCurrentProperties.java to junit
Please review and commit this patch.
Added it to derbynet/_Suite and removed it from suites/derbynetmat and deleted old files.
Ran the test from classes and jars and ran _Suite from jars. Should be ok I think.
Oh dear, I didn't spot this getting added yesterday - Manjula was already working on converting this test, see DERBY-3717...
Oops, my bad! I always search JIRA before I create a new issue, I don't know how I missed that one!
Well, no matter, I didn't spend very long at it, so Manjula's is probably better anyway
I'll just close this then.