Derby
  1. Derby
  2. DERBY-3796

Convert derbynet/OutBufferedStream to JUnit

    Details

    • Type: Improvement Improvement
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 10.5.1.1
    • Fix Version/s: 10.5.1.1
    • Component/s: Test
    • Labels:
      None
    • Urgency:
      Normal
    1. Derby-3796_1.diff
      19 kB
      Erlend Birkenes

      Issue Links

        Activity

        Hide
        Erlend Birkenes added a comment -

        Please review.

        Show
        Erlend Birkenes added a comment - Please review.
        Hide
        Kristian Waagan added a comment -

        I can't see how this issue has been resolved.
        Is it really resolved, or should it be reopened?

        Show
        Kristian Waagan added a comment - I can't see how this issue has been resolved. Is it really resolved, or should it be reopened?
        Hide
        Myrna van Lunteren added a comment -

        Thx for the patch.
        I reviewed and committed patch Derby-3796_1.diff with revision 681487 with one modification: I undid the location change of the import of junit.framework.Test* and TestSuite in derbynet/_Suite.java.

        We don't have a policy for sequencing the imports, so the move was not needed...
        We do have a policy to separate cosmetic changes from changes required to resolve the issue, so the move would be frowned upon in that context.
        I probably also should've undone the white-space changes in _Suite.java, but found it too much bother.

        Please next time try to hold the whitespace changes...(even if it looks nicer).
        Also, it would've been nice to know what tests you ran for the patch.

        Show
        Myrna van Lunteren added a comment - Thx for the patch. I reviewed and committed patch Derby-3796_1.diff with revision 681487 with one modification: I undid the location change of the import of junit.framework.Test* and TestSuite in derbynet/_Suite.java. We don't have a policy for sequencing the imports, so the move was not needed... We do have a policy to separate cosmetic changes from changes required to resolve the issue, so the move would be frowned upon in that context. I probably also should've undone the white-space changes in _Suite.java, but found it too much bother. Please next time try to hold the whitespace changes...(even if it looks nicer). Also, it would've been nice to know what tests you ran for the patch.
        Hide
        Erlend Birkenes added a comment -

        Thanks Myrna.

        I had automatic ordering of imports and indentation formatting turned on in Eclipse, I didn't realize this was a problem. I'll turn it off in the future.

        Thanks for your help

        Show
        Erlend Birkenes added a comment - Thanks Myrna. I had automatic ordering of imports and indentation formatting turned on in Eclipse, I didn't realize this was a problem. I'll turn it off in the future. Thanks for your help

          People

          • Assignee:
            Erlend Birkenes
            Reporter:
            Erlend Birkenes
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development