1) Problem unzipping derby_doc_plugin_1.1.0.zip and derby_ui_plugin_1.1.0.zip:
rick doc-plugin (1.4) > unzip derby_doc_plugin_1.1.0.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of derby_doc_plugin_1.1.0.zip or
derby_doc_plugin_1.1.0.zip.zip, and cannot find derby_doc_plugin_1.1.0.zip.ZIP, period.
2) Old problem: Filenames in the src-tar distribution are truncated. What
is the use of this distribution?
3) Broken links in index.html:
- Could not find link to pdf for Getting Started. The file is called
getstartderby.pdf but the link references getstart.pdf
- Could not find link to either of the html files for Working with Derby. The actual directory
is workingwithderbytemp but should be workingwithderby
- Could not find the pdf for Working with Derby either. The
workingwithderby subdirectory doesn't exist under the pdf branch.
- Could not find pdf for Admin Guide. The file is called
derbyadmin.pdf but the link specifies adminguide.pdf