Attaching a patch and html file for this update.
Because the tables looked terrible, I made the following additional updates:
1) Gave each table a section and a section title
2) Fixed capitalization in the "Derby" column
1) Tables for "Cursors" and "Dynamic SQL 1" contain the text "Done through JDBC" in the Derby column
Does this mean:
A. Yes it is supported and the user should use JDBC (text should be changed to "Yes, by using JDBC")
B. Yes it is supported and JDBC does it automatically (text should be changed to "Yes, JDBC includes this support")
2) There are 2 tables labelled "Joined tables". The first one appears correct. The second one should be changed. Is the second one really "Date and time data types"?
3) Table for "User authorizations", should the entry in the Derby column be "Use SET SCHEMA" to indicate the SQL syntax?
4) Last table has a row "Temporary tables" and the Derby column says "IBM specific syntax only". Should that be changed?