Possible values for derby.storage.rowLocking Derby engine is not currently documented eventhough the property is at:
'derby.storage.rowLocking' basically disable RLL (row-level locking) in the engine.
The possible values for 'derby.storage.rowLocking' which are 'true', 'false' and the default value are not documented at:
Extract from the source code related to 'derby.storage.rowLocking' derby engine property definition:
- In cloudscape products which support Row Level Locking (rll), use this
- property to disable rll. Application's which use rll will use more
- system resources, so if an application knows that it does not need rll
- then it can use this system property to force all locking in the system
- to lock at the table level.
- This property can be set to the boolean values "true" or "false". * Setting the property to true is the same as not setting the property at
- all, and will result in rll being enabled. Setting the property to
- false disables rll.