Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 1.0 RC1
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      any

      Description

      The DataWriter's output is hardcoded to be UTF-8:
      <?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\UTF-8"\"?>
      with no way to select another encoding.

      The data that is stored in my DB is ISO-8859-1 and thus the generated data XML dump is invalid.

        Activity

        Hide
        Thomas Dudziak added a comment -

        I fixed this by reimplementing the DataWriter using StAX. Now encodings are properly supported, as well as converters for converting the sql values to strings. Also, writing data to a file is now available in both Ant tasks (writeDataToFile command).

        Show
        Thomas Dudziak added a comment - I fixed this by reimplementing the DataWriter using StAX. Now encodings are properly supported, as well as converters for converting the sql values to strings. Also, writing data to a file is now available in both Ant tasks (writeDataToFile command).

          People

          • Assignee:
            Thomas Dudziak
            Reporter:
            Alexandre Borgoltz
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development