When I generate my WSDl files java2ws generates me a *.xjb file which contains the following header.
- This is a jaxb external customization binding file
- was generated by Apache CXF 2.2.7
- Tue Mar 30 13:01:47 EDT 2010
- Generated source version: 2.2.7
- The reason we generate this file is that
- we detected java.util.Date or java.util.Calendar classes in your SEI
- wsdl2java [-b <the path of this file>] wsdl
- To customize the generated date types
While I appreciate the header as informative, the date generated into this is not too helpful, as it causes a change in content then reported to the source code control system that is a non change.