Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0
Comment handling is not currently fully documented / tested.
There are several possible situations:
1) trailing comment following one or more values
2) comment marker starts in the first column
3) comment marker starts in the first non-whitespace column
How should these be handled?
1) The trailing comment should be ignored
2) Entire line should be ignored, i.e. don't treat it as a blank line
3) This is trickier: if whitespace is being trimmed, treat as 2, else treat as 1, i.e. there is a single value containing whitespace
It might also be useful to consider returning comments to the application program as part of CSVRecord.