Affects Version/s: 1.3.1 (Alpha)
Fix Version/s: 1.3.2 (Beta)
Once a project gets into the error state for the scm url, it is impossible to build the project again.
1. Add a project to Continuum
2. Force a build, note that both the scm url and project show success
3. Take the Subversion repo offline, or disable the account that was used to add the project
4. Force another build, note that the scm url is in error
5. Bring Subversion back up, or re-enable the user account
6. Force a build
Expected: Continuum updates the svn checkout, the scm url goes back to success state, and the project builds
Actual results are that nothing happens. The scm url remains in error, the project does not build, and the log shows:
2009-03-10 15:12:14,091 [btpool0-9] INFO org.apache.continuum.buildmanager.ParallelBuildsManager - Queueing prepare-build-project task 'org.apache.continuum.taskqueue.PrepareBuildProjectsTask@8' to prepare-build queue.
2009-03-10 15:12:14,091 [pool-7-thread-1] INFO org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor - initializing prepare build
2009-03-10 15:12:14,107 [pool-7-thread-1] INFO org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.queue.PrepareBuildProjectsTaskExecutor - Ending prepare build