Details

      Description

      When posting files to Solr via file system connector or share drive connector, the stream_name of metadata is hard-coded "docname". I want to set the stream_name a right file name, it is useful for searching documents by file name.

        Activity

        Shinichiro Abe made changes -
        Status Open [ 1 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
        Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
        Hide
        Shinichiro Abe added a comment -

        r1302268.

        Show
        Shinichiro Abe added a comment - r1302268.
        Shinichiro Abe made changes -
        Assignee Shinichiro Abe [ shinichiro abe ]
        Hide
        Shinichiro Abe added a comment -

        Yes, I've tested CJK character file name at least. These file names are not garbled. I'll commit after checking a little bit.

        Show
        Shinichiro Abe added a comment - Yes, I've tested CJK character file name at least. These file names are not garbled. I'll commit after checking a little bit.
        Hide
        Karl Wright added a comment -

        Looks good to me. Have you tested this with non-ASCII file names yet? I think that would be worthwhile before committing.

        Show
        Karl Wright added a comment - Looks good to me. Have you tested this with non-ASCII file names yet? I think that would be worthwhile before committing.
        Shinichiro Abe made changes -
        Field Original Value New Value
        Attachment CONNECTORS-424.patch [ 12518311 ]
        Hide
        Shinichiro Abe added a comment -

        I want to include this patch to MCF 0.5.

        Show
        Shinichiro Abe added a comment - I want to include this patch to MCF 0.5.
        Shinichiro Abe created issue -

          People

          • Assignee:
            Shinichiro Abe
            Reporter:
            Shinichiro Abe
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development