Startpoint: Clean MCF and Solr
- Running a job that has incorrect Solr Authentication details set on Solr Output Connection
- Job is run, Job Finishes; Document Status shows that the document's state set to Processed although no document appears in Solr
- Sample History shows the result code as a 401 with the appropriate message from Solr instance container; HTTP Status 401 – This request requires HTTP authentication.
Effect of Correcting the Authentication
- The authentication details are corrected in Solr Output connections
- The Job is re-run however, MCF believes the documents have already been processed successfully and thus does not sent on the document to Solr unless reset seeding is applied after the authentication details have been corrected.