Following the howto documentation on how to build a server with OpenCMIS APIs, I got stuck on several issues:
- depending on an existing archetype (maven-archetype-webapp)
- outdated dependency names/versions
- missing apache snapshots repository
Once I got to a working version, I decided to generate a Maven archetype to share my achievements; I think this would be a good contribution to the project in order to enable users to easily start implementing a CMIS Server.
The code is provided by the Sourcesense gitHub repo; please check the README to give it a try it; I'd be happy to document this further updating the existing documentation.
Feedback is welcome.
 - http://incubator.apache.org/chemistry/how-to-build-a-server.html
 - http://github.com/sourcesense/cmis-server-archetype
 - http://github.com/sourcesense/cmis-server-archetype/blob/master/README.txt
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Assignee||Gabriele Columbro [ gcolumbro ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Assignee||Gabriele Columbro [ gcolumbro ]||Florian Müller [ fmui ]|
|Fix Version/s||OpenCMIS 0.9.0 [ 12323300 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|