Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
In order to support cross compiling, we'll have to:
- Rework Charmonizer probes so they don't have to execute any test programs. This is a bit tricky for things like sizeof probes. Some work in this direction has already been done.
- Remove as many things as possible from cfish_platform.h.
- Endian macros are only used in Lucy's NumberUtils.cfh. This needs to be reworked.
- The following things are compiler-specific and probably don't have to be adjusted when cross compiling:
- HAS_*_VARIADIC_MACROS (probably unneeded anyway)
- IMPORT, EXPORT, INLINE
- std headers
- SIZEOF_* can already be removed. Was only needed for the old Perl labeled params code.
- U64_TO_DOUBLE can be removed. Was only needed for MSVC6 support.
- If there are any remaining things in cfish_platform.h that can be different on the target platform, add a cross compliation mode to CFC that requires a generated charmony.h.