CHUKWA-479.1.patch, which contains the HttpTriggerAction class. Paraphrasing the javadocs:
The general format of this classes configs is chukwa.trigger.[eventName].http.[N].[paramName] where eventName is the name of the event the request values are bound to (see TriggerEvent), N is a counter for each request configured (starting at 1) and paramName is the request parameter being set.
Using the "post demux success" trigger event as an example, the first request to be fired would use the following configurations
- chukwa.trigger.post.demux.success.http.1.url - The HTTP url to invoke.
- chukwa.trigger.post.demux.success.http.1.method - The HTTP method (optional, default=GET).
- chukwa.trigger.post.demux.success.http.1.headers - A comma-delimited set of HTTP headers (in [headerName]:[headerValue] form) to include (optional).
- chukwa.trigger.post.demux.success.http.1.body - The text HTTP body to include (optional).
- chukwa.trigger.post.demux.success.http.1.connect.timeout - The HTTP connection timeout setting in milliseconds (optional, default=5000ms).
- chukwa.trigger.post.demux.success.http.1.read.timeout - The HTTP read timeout setting in milliseconds (optional, default=5000ms).
I do not have a unit test for this class, since it relies on an external web server, but I've been running it successfully for a week or so.