Affects Version/s: 1.8.0, 2.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: WP7 (defunct)
Security Level: Public (Anyone can view this level - this is the default.)
Nokia Lumia 800 with WP 7.5 (7.10.8773.98). Cordova 2.0.0
UPDATED with 2.0 and lastest WP7 OS version information (2012-08-09)
- This is worst on Cordova 2.0.0 : the file is never played.
- same result with VS configuration Debug and Release.
- same result while the terminal is connected to Zune and while the terminal is not connected. (I tried this becasue of http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jaimer/archive/2010/11/03/tips-for-debugging-wp7-media-apps-with-wpconnect.aspx)
- I also tried with a wav file. same result.
- cordova : 2.0.0
- Nokia Lumia 800
- Version OS : 7.10.8773.98 (commercial : 7.5)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Version WPDTRTMRel - 40219.209
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 4.0.30319 SP1Rel
Installed Version: PD Express
The MP3 file is only played once (the first time).
- If I create a new instance of MEDIA each time, the MP3 file is only played once (the first time).
- If I keep alive the instance (create it in onDeviceReady), I can play multiple time the first mp3 I play. BUT, I cannot play the other mp3.
- with version 1.6.1, turn OFF then ON the screen allow you to play one more time the mp3. Not with 1.8.0.
- same issue with 1.6.1, but the error message are IOException & IsolatedStorageException with various "MEDIA on status" information.