I am working on adding a new command: ```coho nightly```
How it works:
1) Update repos for all platforms + cli + lib to latest commits
2) grab commit hash for every platform and save it to shas.json in the cli repo
3) Replace version field in cordova-lib/src/cordova/platformsConfig.json (formally platforms.js) for each platform with the sha.
4) Update versions of cli + lib to remove `-dev` and add `-night.YEAR.MONTH.DAY`
5) Run `npm test` for cli + lib
6) Publish to npm under nightly tag.
7) Install with `npm install -g cordova@nightly`
Using updated cli + tools, you would have to do `cordova platform add --usegit` when adding platforms now.
This script would run once a day. Set it up as a cron job on some server.
Nothing will be committed back, no branches, no tags.
|Make cordova@next alias to cordova@nightly||Open||Unassigned|