- anchor tag
- ng-href or href is not working. A simple url is working, but it is not
working when only hash part is changed in the previous url.
- angulerjs routing
- it is working with param "template" (this is template string).
- it is not working with param "tempalteUrl" (this is just url of
- angularjs $location.url(~~)
- it is ok before getting template. it is blocked in $http which is
for getting template.
The origin of this issue is that window.__XHRShimAliases object is recreated each time, when window location changes, and due to this callbacks for XHRs never called.