Uploaded image for project: 'Apache Cordova'
  1. Apache Cordova
  2. CB-7241

Contacts.find does not work 100%

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

      Description

      Contacts find method does not call onSuccess or onError function 100% of the time. Our app uses contacts.find 0 to * times and it works 80% of the time however for some reason it will not work the other 20 percent of the time. Testing our app we have narrowed down that the method does not produce a catchable error for a try catch block to catch. Our app calls the find function once to load all contacts then again to search a filtered list based on the users input. The user can search with this process as many times as they want but after an undetermined amount of times time the plugin stops working. To temporarily fix you have to stop the app and make sure its not in the background so it can start fresh.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              vladimir.kotikov Vladimir Kotikov
              Reporter:
              atelles adam telles
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              4 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: