Blackberry FileTransfer.download does not seem to work with File at version 1.2.0 (Jan 5, 2014).
Steps to reproduce
- Clone this repository: https://github.com/mattgrande/bb10-download-test.
- Run cordova run blackberry10 --devicepass [your device's password] --keystorepass [the keystorepass].
- It should download a video, and set the video in the background of your app.
- Update the File plugin from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0 by running cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.file (Note, you can also upgrade the FileTransfer plugin, it doesn't seem to make a difference).
- Execute the cordova run again.
- This time, it will fail with error code 1, NOT_FOUND_ERR.